Pearls have an unarguable iridescent quality. They look beautiful on all types of skin and all types of complexion. If you want a unique alternative to diamond wedding rings you should opt for pearl wedding rings. Pearl wedding rings are avoided because they are considered unfit for daily use. However, in reality, if you take proper care and avoid exposing your pearls rings to chemicals, they will remain lustrous forever.
Are you considering the option of buying a pearl ring for your wedding? If so, you should know a few important facts.
Pearl for wedding rings – Is it a good choice?
- It has been proven that pearls have the effect of tightening the bonds of love and trust.
- It has the property of getting rid of negative thoughts and promoting positive thoughts. A positive mind is needed for a wedding to last forever.
- It helps in giving relief from stress. Stress is one of the main culprits for breaking up of marriages.
Styles of pearl wedding rings
1. Solitaire pearl wedding ring
A single pearl is set in the middle. It can be set in silver or gold or platinum. If you are on a budget you can go for Akoya pearl wedding ring set in silver. If the price is not an issue, you have Rose Gold Coral Pearl wedding ring. The unique design and the natural pearl add to the beauty of the ring.
2. Baroque pearl wedding ring-
If you think perfect round pearls are not the most beautiful and if you think imperfect shapes also signify beauty, baroque pearl wedding rings are recommended for you.
3. Accented pearl wedding ring-
This is the most popular design. A pearl in the center is surrounded by diamonds or other stones in this design. Black pearl wedding ring, Antique pearl wedding ring, Dainty pearl wedding ring, Royal pearl wedding ring and Delicate pearl ring fall under this category.
Sky is the only limit for the varied types of wedding pearl rings. Choose one to fit in your budget and tastes.